DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Data Collectively, all information that you submit to Matter Clothing Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the Cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Matter Clothing Ltd, or Us Matter Clothing Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12, whose registered office is at St Peters Street, Suffolk, IP11XB;
UK and EU Cookie Law The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or You Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Matter Clothing Ltd and acting in the course of their employment, or (ii) engaged as a consultant, or otherwise providing services to Matter Clothing Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website The Website that you are currently using, www.matter-clothing.com, and any sub-domains of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own Terms and Conditions.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
OUR USE OF DATA
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Matter Clothing Ltd is the "data controller".
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security, see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- Matter Clothing Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
CONTROLLING THE USE OF YOUR DATA
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- Sharing Data with third parties.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Matter Clothing Ltd (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
- Data security is of great importance to Matter Clothing Ltd, and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Matter Clothing Ltd to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies. However, certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended if so.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
a. Analytical/performance cookies. i. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works. For example, by ensuring that Users are finding what they are looking for easily. b. Functionality cookies. i. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). c. Targeting cookies. i. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time. However, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently if so, including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- 29 JANUARY 2018